Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Collages


These are some collages, stamples, cards, and ATC's that I have created over the past few years for myself, Mrs.O'Leary's and for trade.  It is always fun to come up with new ways to use this time of year as a theme in my art...enjoy!


This series of collages was created using images from Artful Illusion's Artasia Print Sheets and Transparencies from Mrs. O'Leary's.  I love the layering of the tags, paper, corrugated cardboard and embellishments.  This was also one of my first attempts at stitching on cards.







(Artful Illusions Santa stamp)

Fun with tags and stamps and stuff! 
Santa stamp by Paula Best. Felt tree from Hobby Lobby.

Christmas card tags with the pup. 
She loves having her picture on the yearly card!
ATC's with felt angels from Hobby Lobby over core'dinatins paper.
Lately, I am having a slight addiction to the making of ATC's...
I love the collagee look of these!



These are collages on 5 by 7 canvas boards using image collage sheets from The Queen's Dresser Drawers.  I love the sweet expressions of the little girls, the house shapes, and of course, I had to use corrugated cardboard and RICKRACK!  I also used Martha Stewart's snowflake punch and the photo corner punch from Stampin'Up.

Hope you have enjoyed my Christmasness and found a little inspiration for your own!  You can also see more Christmas idea posts here and here.
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.......I posted a link to one of your posts over on my art blog, Bulletin Boards to Remember.

    http://bulletinboardstoremember.blogspot.com/2011/12/source-myartfulnest.html

    I hope you don't mind.

    jan

    ReplyDelete