Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Instagram

HELLO! 

I have discovered the ease of posting my art to instagram! 

I have not posted in this blog in a few years, I am not sure if I should keep it up. However, I love having it as a reference, so I will not shut it down. 

If you would like to see what myartfulnest has been up to, please follow my instagram @myartfulnest.

Here are a few pics of student work you will find there:





You will also find personal work on my Instagram account, so please follow!

I would love to keep this blog up, but there are so many steps to just get one post up, and these days, I am looking for something a bit quicker. I do not have a lot of words of instructions on my instagram as I usually have in a blog post, but feel free to comment on the posts if interested, and I will explain more if needed. 

I may return to this format, as I do love the look of it compared to others, so who knows???

Thanks for following here over the years, 
it has been fun to keep and hopefully a bit of inspiration to you!

Love, ms art

@myartfulnest

No comments:

Post a Comment