Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Teaching Art Remotely in 2020/2021



Well, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from myartfulnest for a few years...but I'm Back!!!

 It has taken this CrAzY year to get me back online to share lessons with my students and now I am back to share all the fun with y'all! YAYAYAYAYA!!! The things we do when we are forced out of our comfy shells, right? I am hoping to spend the next few days, weeks, months getting back into this platform that I have loved and missed, but just haven't had the time (or energy) the past few years to invest. But it feels good right now to even be just typing and thinking of ALL the awesome things I've been doing in the classroom and on my own art time to share with you! 

I hope to continue to inspire you, my fellow teachers and creatives in many new ways!

So to start, here are just a few samples of the work I and my students have been up to the past year. Links to follow as I create pages about each idea!



Collage Drawings

So friends, stay tuned for future posts coming soon detailing all these fun projects and lots more!  


1 comment: